The "Comet Brake" is designed to be a slim, flush fit and aggressive rifle brake that works especially well to reduce felt recoil.
Each brake is made to match the .746" outer diameter and the thread pitch per inch (tpi) of the Triple Black rifle caliber that's listed.
Your Rossi 92 or Citadel Levtac 92 rifle MUST be threaded to use this brake.
If you plan to get your rifle threaded by a gunsmith, provide them with the thread pitch specs listed from the options.
- Tough, stress proof steel construction (salt bath black nitride 4140 steel)
- Reduces recoil and muzzle flash by approximately 25%
- Not a one-size-fits-all (1.65" total length, 1" hangs past barrel when installed)
- Designed for optimal performance and accuracy with individual calibers
- To install, hand tighten and use blue LocTite, no indexing or torque specs
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Henry X Model - RPP Quick Takedown Screws and Comet Brake
Hey guys! Today we install the Ranger Point Precision Quick Ta...
Shooting A 44 Mag Lever In The House?
Restoring my well used and abused Rossi 92 In 44 Magnum. I've ...
Citadel Levtac-92 44 magnum with Ranger Point Precision muzzle brake
Just a quick review of the Citadel Levtac-92 44 magnum after t...
Comet Muzzle Brake Tech Tip | Ranger Point Precision
The Comet muzzle brake from RPP is a solid addition to your le...