Works great with our fiber optic front sights: Marlin front sights and Henry front sights for a super fast 3 dot system like a pistol (Super Bright and Robust!)
In the Package: All 22 RIMFIRE lever-action peep sights come with one sight base w/windage screw, one aperture spring w/ elevation screw, four set screws, two Allen wrenches.
Note: Cloverleaf Ghost apertures have the four scope-like points + fiber optics and are open .165" and do accept our screw in peep apertures. "Clover leaf groups" precision put our RPP CloverLeaf Receiver Peep Sights in a class by themselves. Bright fiber optics (left/right of the Cloverleaf aperture) paired with an RPP front fiber optic sight, creates a super fast three-dot sighting system similar to a pistol.
Note: Traditional open/round threaded peep sight aperture spring open has a threaded opening which is .165", and comes with one .095" aperture screwed into the threaded hole, additional screw-in .060" AND .125" apertures available on website.
Note: Buckhorn rear sights need to be flipped down or tapped out to the left to be removed. Rear sight barrel dovetail blank add-on available.
- 22 Rifle Peep Sights available for: 3/8" Grooved Receiver Rimfire 22 rifles (Rossi, Ruger; Marlin 39A requires a rimfire rail, better sights for henry 22)
- Sleek, low profile, snag-free winged base secures the aperture spring against damage
- Low aperture sight height elevations (from .26" in the center of the sight up to .36"); Often works perfectly with your factory front sight + height
- Clearly marked, scope-like windage and elevation marks make for quick and precise adjustment
- CloverLeaf Ghost aperture options (green or red fiber optics) provides an exceptionally large, .165", bright target picture; scope-like, precise shot placement; three dot system when paired with a fiber optic front sight
- One piece aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment, and interchangeability between all bases/rails. Aperture spring assembly options include:
- CloverLeaf Ghost with fiber optics (green or red) aperture spring assembly
- Traditional open / round threaded aperture peep / spring assembly with one .095" screw-in aperture (additional aperture sizes available: .060" and .125")
- Matte blasted top sighting channel greatly reduces reflective light interference.
- Anodized 7075 billet (black) or lacquered brass bar stock bases look great for a lifetime.
WINDAGE: Side-to-side .09" (using set screw)
SIGHT HEIGHT (from receiver base to center of peep): .26" - .36" works with factory front sights (using set screw)
CLOVERLEAF SPRING: .165" ghost opening and 2.3" length tail (rides along the bottom of the base/rail)
What Makes Our 22 Rifle Peep Sights Different?
- Traditional receiver mounted rear peep sights are too tall, forcing you to go on a hunt for a suitable front sight when you'd rather be hunting.
- Delicate aperture stems are exposed to rough handling, come loose / unscrewed during use, and are prone to snagging.
- Elevation and windage adjustments use fiddly double set screws that often vibrate loose.
- Blued steel bases rust and lose their luster.
- Cloverleaf option is super fast and bright, allows for three dot setup when paired with a fiber optic front sight
DOES NOT FIT: Euro-spec dovetails (e.g. Chiappa, CZ)
The Firearm Blog Review: Ranger Point Precision Cloverleaf Peep Sights + Flyweight Loading Gate Springs
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Vlog #41 Shooting New Ranger Point Peep Sight On Marlin 336
Put a peep sight on the Marlin 336. It is a Ranger Point Prec...
Best Sight Marlin 1894 Ch. 2
Range testing the Ranger Point Precision Clover Leaf Peep sigh...
Lever Action Peep Sights ~ Ranger Point Precision
R.P.P. offers these aperture sights for the Henry and Marlin l...