Ranger Point Precision Henry 22 Rimfire M-LOK Aluminum Forearm Handguard fits H001 and H001L Classic models, H001Y Youth, H001M Magnum, H001V Varmint Express (tight on octagon barrels, needs gunsmith fitting).
Robust build quality. One piece designed, Black Type III anodized aluminum coated. The RPP M-LOK handguard is supplied with a purpose built barrel band which clamps around the barrel.
Easy DIY Install. We wanted to guarantee a drop in fit, with no gunsmith required. Watch the installation video which is only 4:05 long.
Practical functionality. Our handguard offers compatibility with all standard M-LOK accessories as well as flush cup style QD attachments (e.g swivel slings).
Natural ergonomics. While this is a subjective category, we tested numerous designs before settling on this one as the best. The flat bottom provides stability when shooting from a rest, the slender width accommodates most hand sizes, and deep finger grooves along the entire top section offer excellent control for offhand shooting. Throughout, you’ll find radiused, chamfered, or tumbled edges to make the guard comfortable on bare hands. No cheese graters here.
- One piece (slender width, height, weight almost the same as 3.5oz factory wooden forearm)
- Specs 11" long, 1.25" wide, and 1.5" tall long
- Side mounting holes one each side for the barrel band to attach (6.813" from receiver)
- Finger grooves all along the top, 18 M-LOK slots (sides + bottom), 3 QD Flush Cups for a sling swivel (one on each side, one on the bottom)
- Every Type III anodized 6061 aircraft grade aluminum part is chamfered, deburred, and tumbled to provide a smooth comfortable finish with no cheese grater effect
- Self-bedding, padding on the receiver end is an industry first, allowing fast, end user installation and superior accuracy (installs in about 4 minutes)
Similar design to the our larger Henry M-LOK Aluminum Handguard for Centerfire Rifles.