While you're sitting in a tree stand or enjoying the quiet of the woods, good hunting quotes come to mind. Some make you smile, while others evoke fond memories and feelings.
Few Hunting Quotes
We've gathered a few quotes on hunting to share with you this time. To start with, here are some we love for fun:
- "It looked bigger in the scope."
- "Squeeze it, don't jerk it."
- "The best place to shoot a moose is right beside the truck."
- "Squirrels and deer season. Well played, Mother Nature. Well played."
Hunting Quotes from Famous Folks
And here are some from our favorite people:
- "A gun is like a woman, son — it’s all how you hold her." - Rhett Atkins.
- "The only reason I ever played golf in the first place was so I could afford to hunt and fish". - Sam Snead, Professional Golfer
- "If God wanted us to be vegetarians, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot." - Earl Dibbles Jr., Singer/Songwriter
- "If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting." - Aristotle
- "Put your trust in God, my boys, but mind to keep your powder dry." - William Blacker
- "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein
Choosing only ten quotes is hard, but we hope we chose ones that helped you enjoy great hunting memories, recall your family favorites, and look forward to your next hunting trip. When you’re ready to complete your gun build, we’ll be here, designing quality American-made firearms parts just for you.