Warranty, Returns, Shipping
Questions and FAQ
Military, Police, First Responders Discounts
Your satisfaction is important to Ranger Point Precision. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy your request.
- RPP will accept returns for 100% of the product’s purchase price within 30 days of purchase.
- Returns must not have been installed, damaged, used and/or missing parts.
- If RPP is responsible for the return, we will pay all shipping charges, otherwise the customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- Customers must contact RPP before sending items back for return; we will then issue the customer and RMA # to return the item(s) in original new condition and packaging.
- All refunds will be disbursed to the customer within 15 business days of receiving the return.
- Returns received with incomplete, damaged, installed and/or used parts will not be subject to a refund.
- RPP's Return & Warranty Policy is only valid for the original purchaser, and is void in cases where the product is purchased second-hand.
RPP's Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the product throughout the lifetime of the original purchaser, except in the case of intentional abuse, neglect, alterations, and modifications, unless specified in our instructions or authorized by RPP.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all manufacturers’ defects. These Warranties will cover any failure or defect in the product, which is the direct responsibility of the manufacturer.
- This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear to the anodized finish of our aluminum components.
- RPP does not assume responsibility for improper installation of our products. This includes broken or stripped fasteners in cases where the fastener has been over torqued or the wrong tool was used.
- RPP is not responsible for the rust/oxidation of any of our metal components due to exposure to the elements, submersion in water or taking a flame to them.
- RPP is not responsible for missing or damaged items purchased second-hand. (this includes websites like eBay, etc.)
We're pleased to offer Flat Rate $5 shipping on all orders. We ship both USPS Priority and UPS Ground. If you need your order fast, you can choose UPS 2-Day or Next Day shipping (shown with our discounted rates).
Please see our International Shipping if you live outside of the USA.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your parts as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items that we sell will ship the same day or next day and will be at your door within 3-5 business days.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent as soon as a label is created for the item. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday, you will receive your tracking information on Tuesday once the label is printed. The USPS will have your package in their hands that afternoon.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize UPS Ground as well for larger orders.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Fast Standard USPS and UPS Ground Shipping
Delivery typically in 4-5 business days. During Thanksgiving and Christmas, please note that USPS usually gets very overwhelmed so delivery can take longer.
Delivery by the end of the second business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is shipped out on Monday, it will arrive on Wednesday. If the order is placed Monday night and ships out on Tuesday, it will arrive on Thursday.
Delivery the next business day after an order has shipped. An order that ships out on Thursday with Next-Day delivery would be delivered on Friday. An order shipping out on Friday with Next Day delivery would arrive on Monday.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers / servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Ranger Point Precision mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by us. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Your consent to receive autodialed marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. If you have opted in, the Service provides: updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.), promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders) from Ranger Point Precision via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. Message frequency varies. Text the single keyword command STOP to cancel at any time. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. If you have subscribed to other Ranger Point Precision mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information with us related to your receipt of messages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any third-party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of the Service or from you providing us with a phone number that is not your own.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org