At Ranger Point, we love to see good products work their way up from the mailroom to greatness. Even our legacy best sellers get regular attention from R&D to make sure they are the best they can be.
This year, we took a hard look at our best selling M-LOK handguards. Goal #1 was to streamline the manufacturing process, in part to better meet demand, and in part to reduce cost. But we wanted a better part at a better price.
The resulting Gen 2 Handguards have the same great aesthetic and robust functionality as our popular Gen 1 parts, but are built from a single, solid billet of aluminum. This allowed for an increase in rigidity, as well as a reduction in weight. It also opened the door to new features, like a cutout for the Henry mag tube loading port.
In the Package: one 13.25" long M-LOK handguard, one barrel/mag tube tenon & two screws, four set screws.
Take a look at the full list of tweaks and features
- Machined from one piece of solid billet aluminum for increased rigidity and reduced weight;
- Full length 13.25" oz length x 1.5" oz width x " 1.6" oz height x 7.5 oz weight;
- Heavy duty tenon mount and screws hardware are provided increasing durability and load bearing capacity while ensuring easy installation (10" from the receiver);
- Four mounting set screws afford rock solid bedding and eliminate lateral shift;
- Even easier DIY installation;
- Extra M-LOK slots on sides – now 24 slots total;
- Three Flush Cup holes for push button sling swivels;
- Smoother, cleaner lines on each side with dedicated handguard for end caps vs. barrel band models;
- Flat bottom provides increased stability when shooting from a rest, while the slender width, deep finger grooves and rounded lower corners offer comfortable, confident ergos;
- Increased grip on bottom, with leaf voids cut into corner radii;
- Improved compatibility with shortened barrels and suppressors;
- All parts chamfered, deburred, and tumbled to provide a smooth comfortable finish with no cheese grater effect;
- Always made in the USA.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ranger Point - Marlin Modular M-LOK Aluminum Handguard
Ranger Point Precision is proud to announce our Marlin Modular...
Ranger Point Precision Marlin M-LOK Handguard Installation
Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by. In this video we show you th...
Brush Gun Project: Part 6
***Update: This video is obsolete, as Ranger Point Precision h...
Ranger Point Precision: The Modern Marlin
A Modern Lever Action can be done with modern pieces.
Ultimate Marlin Dark 336: Ranger Point Precision M-lok Handguard
I went to Ranger Point Precision looking for a trigger and a c...
Best 45-70 Ranger Point Precision. Old school making New School look good.
@madpigcustoms 45-70 THUMPER Version 1, with Ranger Point Pre...
Marlin 1895D: Ep.2 - Ranger Point Precision Gen 2 Handguard
**This is NOT an Ad to sell anything. This is a review.** The...