Ranger Point Precision 9.75 inch long Rossi 92 MLOK Aluminum Handguard
Robust build quality. Cerakote Sniper Green or Sniper Grey or Type III Black anodized. The RPP handguard is supplied with purpose built barrel band mounting hardware that is significantly stronger than Marlin factory hardware. Our barrel band adapter also clamps around the barrel, rather than simply using a floating pin. While we have confidence in the strength of our system, there is a practical limit to how much weight/recoil your barrel dovetail can support, so we discourage the use of heavy accessories and bipods.
Easy DIY Install. We wanted to guarantee a drop in fit, with no gunsmith required. Unfortunately, rifle tolerances can vary quite a bit, so we knew we couldn’t achieve this goal with precise machining alone. So we came up with our proprietary self bedding system. Incorporating rubber pads allows our 15 m lok handguard to accommodate a wide range of tolerances without having to alter parts. In addition, these pads improve accuracy potential, even over factory parts.
Practical functionality. Our 9.5 inch M lok handguard offers compatibility with all standard M-LOK accessories as well as quick detach and flush cup style Sling Swivel attachments. All three panels offer mounting points for both. In addition, all three panels are separately removable, without dismounting the handguard. In the event of damage, the affected panel can be easily replaced at modest cost. This allows for easy customization as well. New panel designs/colors/Cerakote designs may be available in the future as well.
Natural ergonomics. While this is a subjective category, we tested numerous designs before settling on this one as the best. The flat bottom provides stability when shooting from a rest, the slender width accommodates most hand sizes, and deep finger grooves along the entire top section offer excellent control for offhand shooting. Throughout, you’ll find radiused, chamfered, or tumbled edges to make the guard comfortable on bare hands. No cheese graters here.
Rossi 9.5 Inch M-Lok Handguard Key Features:
- Rossi 92 M-LOK handguard 9.75" length x 1.5" width x " 1.6" height x 5.8oz (slender width, height, weight almost the same as the factory forearm)
- 14 finger grooves per side, 3 sling swivel flush cups (one on each side, one on the bottom), and 15 M-LOK slots (5 on each side, 5 on the bottom) in the handguard that allows for full rotation when used with standard quick push-button sling swivels from Grovtec, Sinclair, and others.
- Two Coating Options:
Type III anodized 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
Cerakote Sniper Green or Sniper Grey aluminum
- All parts chamfered, hand deburred, and tumbled to provide a smooth comfortable finish with no cheese grater effect
- Self-bedding, padding on the receiver end is an industry first, allowing fast, end user installation and superior accuracy (usually installs in about 5 minutes)
- Two side Panels are easily customized, Cerakote painted or inexpensively replaced if damaged, all panels held with industry standard 6/32 x 5/16 flat head screws and red Loktite
- One flat bottom provides increased stability when shooting from a rest, while the slender width, deep finger grooves and rounded lower corners offer comfortable, confident ergos
- Heavy duty barrel band and screws hardware are provided increasing durability and load bearing capacity while ensuring easy installation