Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Picatinny Rails - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
RHINO Picatinny Rails, Scope Mounts available for:
- Marlin Firearms: 336 30-30 and .35 Rem, 308, 338, 410, 444, 1894 (44 Mag, 45 Colt, 357, and all other models), 1895 450M and 45-70
- Henry Repeating Arms: 30-30, 45-70, 410 and Big Boy rifles (All models in 357 Mag, 44 Mag and 45 LTC)
Low profile and the strongest picatinny scope mount optics rails on the market. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mount rails offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle. Sight channel down the middle let's you use your rear/front sight with the rail installed.
RAIL HEIGHT: .28” (low rings!)
RAIL LENGTH: 5.5” receiver flush length
- Unbeatable RHINO toughness and repeatability
- Mil-spec picatinny rail (not compatible with Weaver picatinny spec mounts)
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- Contoured bottom and 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- Sight channel down the middle: allows you to use your rear peep (buckhorn, etc. mounted in the barrel dovetail) plus the front sight while the rail is installed
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- A set of four screws
Included in the box: one picatinny rail, four screws.