At Ranger Point, we love to see good products work their way up from the mailroom to greatness. Even our legacy best sellers get regular attention from R&D to make sure they are the best they can be.
This year, we took a hard look at our best selling M-LOK handguards. Goal #1 was to streamline the manufacturing process, in part to better meet demand, and in part to reduce cost. But we wanted a better part at a great price.
The resulting Gen 2 Handguards have the same great aesthetic and robust functionality as our popular Gen 1 parts, but are built from a single, solid billet of aluminum. This allowed for an increase in rigidity, as well as a reduction in weight and new features.
In the Package: one 13.25" long M-LOK handguard, one barrel band/three screws, four mounting set screws.
Take a look at the full list of tweaks and features
- Machined from one piece of solid billet aluminum for increased rigidity and reduced weight.
- Full length 13.25" total length x 1.5" width x " 1.6" height x 7.5 oz weight
- Heavy duty barrel band and screws hardware are provided increasing durability and load bearing capacity while ensuring easy installation
- Four set screws afford rock solid bedding and eliminate lateral shift.
- Even easier DIY installation.
- Extra M-LOKs slots on sides–now 24 slots total
- Four Flush Cups holes for push button sling swivels (eg. Grovtec, Sinclair and others)
- Smoother, cleaner lines on each side with dedicated parts for different rifle models.
- Flat bottom provides increased stability when shooting from a rest, while the slender width, deep finger grooves and rounded lower corners offer comfortable, confident ergos
- Increased grip on bottom, with leaf voids cut into corner radii.
- Improved compatibility with shortened barrels and suppressors.
- All parts chamfered, deburred, and tumbled to provide a smooth comfortable finish with no cheese grater effect
- Always made in the USA.
DOES NOT fit: Marlin End Cap Models 1895 45-70, 444, 450M, 1894 44 Mag, 357 Mag, 45 Colt. These rifles require this other version.
DOES NOT fit: Marlin 1895 in 444 with barrel bands. The 444 in particular requires gunsmith conversion to a tenon attachment. Contact LouthanGunworks.com for assistance with this.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ranger Point - Marlin Modular M-LOK Aluminum Handguard
Ranger Point Precision is proud to announce our Marlin Modular...
Ranger Point Precision Marlin M-LOK Handguard Installation
Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by. In this video we show you th...
Brush Gun Project: Part 6
Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by. In today's video we take you...
Ranger Point Precision: The Modern Marlin
A Modern Lever Action can be done with modern pieces.
Ultimate Marlin Dark 336: Ranger Point Precision M-lok Handguard
I went to Ranger Point Precision looking for a trigger and a c...
Best 45-70 Ranger Point Precision. Old school making New School look good.
@madpigcustoms 45-70 THUMPER Version 1, with Ranger Point Pre...