Your satisfaction is important to Ranger Point Precision. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy your request.
- RPP will accept returns for 100% of the product’s purchase price within 30 days of purchase.
- Returns must not have been damaged, installed, used and/or missing parts.
- If RPP is responsible for the return, we will pay all shipping charges, otherwise the customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- Customers must contact RPP before sending items back for return; we will then issue the customer and RMA # to return the item(s) in original new condition and packaging.
- All refunds will be disbursed to the customer within 15 business days of receiving the return.
- Returns received with incomplete, damaged, installed and/or used parts will not be subject to a refund.
- RPP's Return & Warranty Policy is only valid for the original purchaser, and is void in cases where the product is purchased second-hand.
RPP's Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the product throughout the lifetime of the original purchaser, except in the case of intentional abuse, neglect, alterations, and modifications, unless specified in our instructions or authorized by RPP.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all manufacturers’ defects. These Warranties will cover any failure or defect in the product, which is the direct responsibility of the manufacturer.
- This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear to the anodized finish of our aluminum components, nor does it apply to normal wear and tear of the polymer products; scuffs, scratches, gouges, etc.
- RPP does not assume responsibility for improper installation of our products. This includes broken or stripped fasteners in cases where the fastener has been over torqued or the wrong tool was used.
- RPP is not responsible for the rust/oxidation of any of our metal components due to exposure to the elements or submersion.
- RPP is not responsible for missing or damaged items purchased second-hand. (this includes websites like eBay, etc.)
We're pleased to offer FREE USPS 3-4 day Parcel shipping on all Ranger Point parts orders. If you need your order even faster, you can choose UPS Ground, Express, 3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day shipping (shown with our discounted rates).
Please see our International Shipping if you live outside of the USA.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your parts as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship the same day or next day and be at your door within 3-5 business days.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent as soon as a label is created for the item. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday, you will receive your tracking information on Tuesday once the label is printed. The USPS will have your package in their hands that afternoon.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize USPS and FedEx.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Fast Standard USPS Shipping
Delivery typically in 4-5 business days. During Thanksgiving and Christmas, please note that USPS usually gets very overwhelmed so delivery can take longer.
Delivery by the end of the second business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is shipped out on Monday, it will arrive on Wednesday. If the order is placed Monday night and ships out on Tuesday, it will arrive on Thursday.
Delivery the next business day after an order has shipped. An order that ships out on Thursday with Next-Day delivery would be delivered on Friday. An order shipping out on Friday with Next Day delivery would arrive on Monday.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.