Marlin Modular, M-LOK Aluminum Pistol Grip Butt Stock (straight stock version Summer 2022):
Our new modular aluminum butt stock will be the toughest part that your Marlin is ever likely to wear. It will also add exceptional functionality. Our design goal was Practical and Tactical: wrist based platform makes it modular and upgradeable, adjustable without the need for a separate cheek riser, snag free in the woods, and fail zero. And like every part that we build, it will be backed by Ranger Point's unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service and quality and limited lifetime warranty.
Fits ALL Marlin Pistol Grip models (JM, Remington, and Ruger made): Dark or Traditional models: 336 in .30-30 and .35 Rem; Marlin 308 and 338; Marlin 410, Marlin 444; Marlin 1894 .357 Mag, .44 Mag, .45 Long Colt; Marlin 1895.45-70 govt.; Marlin 450M.
IN THE PACKAGE: One adjustable anodized aluminum butt stock + RPP DEAD BLOW recoil pad, one GrovTec sling stud, one cheek pad, and one Allen wrench.
- Tough, robust and weatherproof made of 6061 Type III anodized aluminum
- Lightweight at only 22 oz with our recoil pad, less than factory stock; keeps rifle perfectly balanced
- Comparable length-of-pull (LOP) to factory rifles
- Adjustable comb height using four pivot points (adjust, and tighten when set)
- AR-style 6-Position butt plate design with our proprietary DEAD BLOW recoil pad; also works with off the shelf pads
- Sling & Accessory attachment options:
- a) One GrovTec machine screw stud for a sling (installed)
- b) One flush cup hole for push button swivel (underside, bottom strut)
- c) Three M-LOK panels (underside, bottom strut)
- Optional ambidextrous 2 oz wt accessory panel (+ $20) with M-LOK and flush cup mounts (great for our 6 or 8 shot cartridge quivers)
- Optional 1/2" thick anodized aluminum spacer for those 6.1" or taller for extended length-of-pull LOP (+ $20)
#Snagfreedesign #PracticalTactical #Modular #Adjustable #mlok #truckgun #woodsgun #homedefense