The M-LOK 45-70 Cartridge Quiver holds six rounds close at hand for quick, fast reloading. Complements our popular M-LOK forearm rails for Marlin or Henry lever-action rifles (will also work with any other M-LOK rail on the market).
Fans of Ranger Point's innovative lever gun parts will recognize the same thoughtful approach to product design in this elegantly simple, robust, and practical cartridge quiver. From its proven, proprietary O-ring retention system to its smartly sculpted, protective bullet tip cups, this quiver was designed for lever gunners, by the people who love lever guns best.
#4570govt #MLOK #Quiver #SixCartridges #ExtraAmmo #SaveTheTips #RetentionSystem
- Holds six rounds of 45-70 govt. or 450 Marlin ammunition
- Made of 6061 aluminum and Type III hard anodized
- Proprietary and highly secure O-ring retention system holds cartridges in place, even in the coldest weather
- No adjustment necessary switching between various manufacturer's 45-70 govt. cartridges
- Smartly sculpted bullet cups protect cartridge tips from any damage
- MLOK attachment points allow the quiver to be mounted just forward of your loading gate, or anywhere else with two adjacent M-LOK slots, putting six extra cartridges at your fingertips
Package includes: one 45-70 govt. six cartridge quiver with 6 O-rings installed, 6 additional o-rings as needed for extreme temperature, 2 M-LOK T-nuts and 2 screws
About RPP's cartridge retention system:
Ranger Point came up with our proprietary O-ring retention system several years ago while building custom rifles. The system worked beautifully in our custom stocks and works equally well in this application. O-rings create a natural friction even without a tight fit, preventing cartridges from slipping. They also isolate the cartridges from vibration, ensuring secure retention even during rough handling.
Our M-LOK quiver employs a two-ring option system. The quiver is sold with one O-ring installed in each hole. This ring has the loosest fit, but will ensure retention and ease of use under most circumstances. The second (top) O-ring groove has a slightly tighter fit, and can be used in place of, or in addition to the bottom O-ring.
We make this provision for those who will use their rifles in extreme conditions, such as freezing temperatures (O-rings shrink slightly) or rough use on OHVs. Bear in mind that using two rings per hole will make cartridges fairly difficult to remove. A twisting motion helps, especially if frost is present. We recommend trying the quiver with just the installed O-rings before assuming that more retention is necessary.
* One (bottom) O-ring is pre-installed, and works for most conditions.
* Existing O-ring may be moved to top groove for slightly tighter retention.
* Both O-rings may be used for extreme conditions.
* Use a dental pick or similar to remove O-rings.
* RPP does not recommend storing cartridges in quivers long term.