At Ranger Point, we love to see good products work their way up from the mailroom to greatness. Even our legacy best sellers get regular attention from R&D to make sure they are the best they can be.
This year, we took a hard look at our best selling Marlin, Henry and Rossi M-LOK handguards. Goal #1 was to streamline the manufacturing process, in part to better meet demand, and in part to reduce cost. But we wanted a better part at a better price.
The resulting Gen 2 Handguards have the same great aesthetic and robust functionality as our popular Gen 1 parts, but are built from a single, solid billet of aluminum. This allowed for an increase in rigidity, as well as a reduction in weight. It also opened the door to new features, like a cutout for the Henry mag tube loading port.
In the Package: one 13.25" long M-LOK handguard with sling stud, one barrel/mag tube tenon & two screws, four set screws.
Take a look at the full list of tweaks and features
- Machined from one piece of solid billet aluminum for increased rigidity and reduced weight.
- Full length 13.25" total length x 1.5" width x " 1.6" height x 7.5 oz length with exposed mag tube loading port.
- Heavy duty tenon mount and screws hardware are provided increasing durability and load bearing capacity while ensuring easy installation
- Four set screws afford rock solid bedding and eliminate lateral shift.
- Even easier DIY installation.
- Extra M-LOKs slots on sides–now 24 slots total
- Four Flush Cup holes for push button sling swivels
- Smoother, cleaner lines on each side with dedicated parts for different rifle models.
- Flat bottom provides increased stability when shooting from a rest, while the slender width, deep finger grooves and rounded lower corners offer comfortable, confident ergos
- Increased grip on bottom, with leaf voids cut into corner radii.
- Improved compatibility with shortened barrels and suppressors.
- All parts chamfered, deburred, and tumbled to provide a smooth comfortable finish with no cheese grater effect
- Three colors: Sniper Green Cerakote, Sniper Grey Cerakote, Black Type III anodized aluminum coating.
- Always made in the USA.
*We can not provide any disassembly advice. Henry forearms are hard to take apart. We will not be liable for any damage to your rifle. We've worked out a deal for you with Louthan Gunworks who will install it for $65 + return shipping.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Henry X-MODEL 45-70 Busting Jugs!
Taking the Henry X-Model 45-70 for a quick ride busting a bunc...
Out with the Old! (Ranger Point Precision Handguard Henry Model X)
Guns and Guitars Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dK_BX...
Henry X Model 45-70 | What's Old Is New Again
Deals and other cool finds https://linktr.ee/alabama_arsenal ...
THE T-REX RIFLE
The T-Rex Rifle, Henry Lever Action 45-70. Possibly the cooles...
Beautifully Modified Henry X Model
Brian Miller showed up at a recent lever-action training day w...
Tactical lever actions are so hot right now. Henry model X + Ranger Point Precision upgrades.
hopefully you caught the tactical lever action bug like i did!...
Tactical Henry .45-70 | Modern Day Lever Action
In today’s video we take a look at a Modern Day Lever Action H...