Drop in universal Marlin trigger reduces trigger pull weight, removes flop; broader, flatter trigger face and angle for a more natural and comfortable trigger pull.
Please note that a two piece trigger will still have some forward travel in order to clear the lever.
- Approx 3.5# with factory hammer spring
- Enhanced one-piece trigger's face is .080" broader, flatter, and mildly serrated for a non-slip, comfortable pull
- Improved trigger face angle for a more natural pull
- Eliminates infamous "Marlin trigger flop"
- Precision cut, black nitrided tool steel sear for lifetime durability
- Hard anodized trigger -- black, military green, gold, and brushed aluminum (silver)
- Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) approved
Marlin 1894 Calibers: .218 Bee, .22 Magnum, .25-20 Winchester, .32-20 Winchester, .32 H&R Magnum, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum, .44-40 Winchester, .44 Special, .44 Magnum, 44 RIPSAW, .45 Colt
Marlin 308, 336, 444, and 1895 Calibers: 30-30, 35 Rem, 308ME, 338ME, 36 RPP, 444, 45-70, 450M
Includes: one two piece trigger/sear
Wolff Marlin Reduced Power Hammer Spring: Purchase online for an additional 1# reduction of total action weight
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ranger Point Precision Trigger Pull vs. Stock Marlin Trigger - Instagram Video
Hey guys! This video is one from our Instagram page. We will b...
Marlin Lever Action "Trigger Flop" Cure! ~ Ranger Point Precision
Fix the trigger slop found in Marlin lever actions and while y...
Ultimate Marlin Dark 336: Ranger Point Precision M-lok Handguard
I went to Ranger Point Precision looking for a trigger and a c...