Our peep sights are currently available for Marlin and Henry lever guns. Please note that both companies have only two receiver sizes, pistol calibers or rifle calibers, that are drilled and tapped in the same place to install a sight or rail. This means every model / trim level uses the same peep sights and all you need to know is your caliber to choose the right one.
Pair with any fiber optic front sight for a super fast 3 dot system like a pistol (Super Bright and Robust!)
In the Package: one sight base w/windage screw, one aperture spring w/ elevation screw, two mounting screws, one Allen wrench.
CLOVERLEAF RECEIVER MARLIN & HENRY PEEP SIGHTS KEY FEATURES:
Two Peep Sight Base Sizes: length of receiver + drilled / tapped to match
- LARGE: Marlin / Henry Rifle Calibers: in calibers 30-30, 35 Rem, 308, 338, 38-55, 410, 444, 45/70 Govt, 450M
- SMALL: Marlin / Henry Pistol Calibers: in calibers 357 Mag / 38 Spl, 44 Mag, 45 Colt
Does not fit Henry Long Ranger or Henry 22 rifle receivers
- Often works perfectly with your factory front sight (Marlin rifles with octagon barrels will need a shorter front sight (.300" or .350"); Henry rifles need a tall front sight
- Sleek, low profile, snag-free winged base secures the aperture spring against damage and zero loss while presenting an elegant, dare we say sexy?, profile.
- Low aperture sight height elevations (from .26" in the center of the sight up to .36")
- Clearly marked, scope-like windage and elevation marks make for quick and precise adjustment
- CloverLeaf Ghost aperture option provides an exceptionally large, .165", bright target picture while still allowing for scope-like, precise shot placement with bright fiber optics on either side
- One piece aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment, and interchangeability between all bases/rails. Aperture spring assembly options include:
- Matte blasted top sighting channel greatly reduces reflective light interference.
- Anodized 7075 billet (black or clear) or lacquered brass bar stock bases look great for a lifetime.
WINDAGE: Side-to-side .09" (using set screw)
SIGHT HEIGHT (from receiver base to center of peep): .26" - .36" works with factory front sights (using set screw)
CLOVERLEAF SPRING: .165" ghost opening and 2.3" length tail (rides along the bottom of the base/rail)
SMALL BASES Pistol Calibers: 3.31" length x .650" width
LARGE BASES Big Bores: 3.66" length x .650" width
What Makes Our Marlin & Henry Peep Sights Different?
- Traditional receiver mounted rear peep sights are too tall, forcing you to go on a hunt for a suitable front sight when you'd rather be hunting.
- Delicate aperture stems are exposed to rough handling, come loose / unscrewed during use, and are prone to snagging.
- Elevation and windage adjustments use fiddly double set screws that often vibrate loose.
- Blued steel bases rust and lose their luster.
SOME SUGGESTED FRONT SIGHT HEIGHTS
- .300" on a Sight Ramp: Marlin 357 Mag
- .350" on a Sight Ramp: Marlin 1895 45-70, 60, 70, 75, 880/881, 882/883, 995, 336 30-30/35 Rem, 308/338, 44Mag/45 Colt, 444, 450M)
- .500" Direct to barrel: Marlin 1895 45-70 Octagon barrels, 1894C/CL 218 bee, 32-30, 25-20
- .565" Direct to Barrel: All Henry rifles use VERY high front sights
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Vlog #41 Shooting New Ranger Point Peep Sight On Marlin 336
Put a peep sight on the Marlin 336. It is a Ranger Point Prec...
Best Sight Marlin 1894 Ch. 2
Range testing the Ranger Point Precision Clover Leaf Peep sigh...
Lever Action Peep Sights ~ Ranger Point Precision
R.P.P. offers these aperture sights for the Henry and Marlin l...