Designed at the request of and with input from MarlinOwners.com forum members (round extensions were not cutting it). If you run a scope on your Marlin lever-action rifle, you'll easily be able to cock the hammer and love the secure hammer control these beauties afford with their thumb curvature and diamond checkering. They boast all the quality and innovative features you've come to expect from Ranger Point.
Fits all Marlin Firearms lever-action rifles: Marlin 39A, Marlin 308, Marlin 338, Marlin 336 30-30, Marlin 336 35 Rem, Marlin 1894 44 Mag, Marlin 1894 45 LC, Marlin 1894 357 Mag / 38 Special, Marlin 444, Marlin 1895 45/70, Marlin 450M.
- 1/8" longer extension than original JM flat spurs, for plenty of purchase
- Compound curvature to better match the user's thumb
- Deep diamond checkering for secure, non-slip operation
- Ultra light design for minimal influence on lock time
- Rounded edges and corners for painless use
- Ambidextrous attachment for right handers or left handers (except the 50's model RH only)
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and hard anodized (black or clear)
- 50's era model - fits hammers with no flange (constant width) that are .280" wide, or slightly under
Package: One hammer extension + one set screw + one Allen wrench.
Marlin Rifle Hammer Specifications