Ranger Point’s aluminum modular butt stocks (Modstocks) for lever-action rifles were designed to have adjustable comb height for iron sights, low mount scopes, and red dots. Loosen the screws at the four corners, to adjust the stock up/down to accommodate low/mid-rings optics setups.
We recognize that some shooters will want to run less traditional optic arrangements with AR-height sights or Night Vision. For those folks, we offer this cheek riser, for which your Ranger Point Modstock is already prepped with screw holes on the top strut. The cheek riser adds another 1/2" an inch, more than doubling the adjustment range of the Modstock to accommodate medium and tall optic mounts. Reminder: the standard Modstock alone adjusts for scopes with low ring mounts.
- Adds over 1/2" of height to the comb for medium and tall optic mounts
- Machined from light, robust Delrin for a lifetime of use
- Designed to complement the snag free lines of our Modstock
- Two minute plug and play on your Modstock–comes with (2) 10-32 install screws
- Does not hamper fine tune adjustment of the struts of the stock (up and down for cheek rise)
- Made in Texas, USA