Marlin Modular, M-LOK Aluminum Straight Butt Stock
Our new modular aluminum butt stock will be the toughest part that your Marlin is ever likely to wear. It will also add exceptional functionality. And like every part that we build, it will be backed by Ranger Point's unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service and quality and limited lifetime warranty.
Fits ALL Marlin Straight Grip models (JM, Remington, Ruger): Marlin 1894 .357 Mag, .44 Mag, .45 Long Colt; Marlin 1895G 45-70; Marlin 450M and the rare 336 30-30's.
IN THE PACKAGE: One adjustable anodized aluminum butt stock + RPP DEAD BLOW recoil pad, one GrovTec sling stud, and one Allen wrench.
- Tough, robust and weatherproof made of 6061 aluminum and Type III hard anodized
- Lightweight at only 21 oz with our recoil pad, less than the factory stock; keeps rifle perfectly balanced
- Comparable length-of-pull (LOP) to factory rifles
- Adjustable comb height using four pivot points (adjust, and tighten when set)
- AR-style 6-Position butt plate design with our proprietary DEAD BLOW recoil pad; also works with off the shelf pads
- Sling & Accessory attachment options:
- a) One flush cup hole for push button swivel (underside, bottom strut)
- b) One standard sling swivel stud (installed)
- c) Three M-LOK slots (underside, bottom strut)
- d) Three holes on top strut to attach the M-LOK accessory panel
- Option #1: ambidextrous 2 oz M-LOK / FLUSH CUPS accessory panel (+ $20) (great for our 6 or 8 shot cartridge quivers)
- Option #2: 1/2" thick anodized aluminum spacer for those 6.1" or taller for extended length-of-pull LOP (+ $20)
- Option #3: Cheek Riser for tall optics setups
#Snagfreedesign #PracticalTactical #Modular #Adjustable #mlok #truckgun #woodsgun #homedefense
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
NEW! Marlin Straight Grip ModStock for 1895G 45-70; 1894 44 Mag, 357 Mag, 45 Colt; and 450M rifles
Marlin M-LOK ModStock - Our new modular aluminum butt stock wi...
This Ain't Your Grandaddy's LeverGun: Marlin 336
The Marlin Dark 336 in 30-30 gets a complete makeover! NAGR ...
Straight Grip VS Pistol Grip Stock | Ranger Point Precision
Don't know if you have a pistol grip or straight grip? Here's ...