Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Rails and Sights - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
The strongest picatinny scope mount optics rails and specifically designed for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms lever-action rifles. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mount rails offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
Made in the USA. Made in Texas.
- RHINO Rails (traditional style picatinny, black, .35" tall, 5" or 6" length, works with RPP flush mount rear sight)
- RHINO Low Profile (LP) Rails (two slot picatinny rail, black or silver, .27" tall, 5" flush mount length)
RHINO LP Rails: At a mere .27” tall, the new Rhino LP (low profile) is the lowest one piece Marlin scope base on the market, flush fitting with the receiver, and allows for popular compact scopes to mount as close to the bore as possible. All but two optimally positioned cross-slots have been eliminated, for an uncluttered and sleek profile. We even offer this one in silver for stainless rifle owners.
What makes our RHINO receiver rails better?
- Unbeatable Rhino toughness and repeatability
- Compatible with most picatinny and weaver rings
- Compatible with dovetail mounted sights
- Lowest heights of any one piece mount (.35" Rhino, .27" Rhino Low Profile LP)
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- Corrosion resistant, mil-spec, non-reflective finish wont interfere with sighting in any conditions
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
- Contoured bottom provides unshakeable stability on slightly domed Marlin receivers
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- See-through channel allows for line of sight with RPP rear flush mount sight (add-on)
RHINO Rails (not the low-profile LP style) work with our integrated backup sights set (Day or Night set options).
Fastest iron sights on the market - better than buckhorn sights, peep sights or ghost ring sights. Rhino rails are part of our patent-pending, integrated backup sights system (day and night sights). The rear sight (windage adjustable) flush mounts onto the front of the scope mount rail (won't get in the way of the scope) and the triangular front sight dovetails into the factory ramp (elevation adjustable, quickly estimate secondary holdover for on-the-fly secondary aim point from 100 to 200 to 300 yards and more).
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
One scope mount base, four T15 Torx screws, and one Torx star screwdriver bit
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.