Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Rails and Sights - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
The strongest picatinny scope mount optics rails and specifically designed for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms lever-action rifles. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mount rails offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
- Unbeatable Rhino toughness and repeatability
- Compatible with most picatinny and weaver rings and dovetail mounted sights
- Low height of .35" and come in two lengths 5" receiver flush and 6" a bit longer
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- Contoured bottom and 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
- RHINO Rails (traditional style picatinny, black, .35" tall, 5" or 6" length, works with RPP flush mount rear sight)
- RHINO Low Profile (LP) Rails (two slot picatinny rail, black or silver, .27" tall, 5" flush mount length)
RHINO LP Rails: At a mere .27” tall, the Rhino LP (low profile) is the lowest one piece Marlin scope base on the market, flush fitting with the receiver, and allows for popular compact scopes to mount as close to the bore as possible. All but two optimally positioned cross-slots have been eliminated, for an uncluttered and sleek profile. We even offer this one in silver for stainless rifle owners.
Included in the box: one scope mount base, four T15 Torx screws, and one Torx star screwdriver bit
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.