Over 100 years in the making, here at last, an evolutionary new extractor design that finally addresses Marlin 1894 extractor-related feeding issues!
Patent Pending. Made in the Texas.
NO CASE LEFT BEHIND! MACHINED TO LAST A LIFETIME.
The Ranger Point Precision "Extraction Team" of M/94 extractor claws deliver smooth, controlled, consistent, and reliable extraction for feeding.
Unlike the Marlin 1894 "bobby pin" factory part, the Ranger Point 1894 extractor claw improves upon previous designs by eliminating the problematic flat springs in favor of a more modern coil-type compression spring with greater flexibility and longevity. It also improves upon the extractor body design with heavier construction for greater strength, as well as more closely held machined tolerances for enhanced function and reliability. Finally, improved fit in the bolt body eliminates extraneous movement for the utmost in consistency and reliability. As an added benefit, the new extractor claw's tight control over cases allows for more consistent ejection. Our testers found that brass ejected consistently at the 2PM or 3PM position into an easy to pickup pile next to them.
- Machined from super strength 4340 steel alloy (far thicker and stronger than the factory part) and nickel plated for incredible strength and corrosion resistance.
- Closely held CNC machine tolerances eliminate extraneous movement and ensure consistent fit and function
- Compression coil spring improves extractor claw compliance during feeding, lowers cycling effort, and greatly increases service life (virtually unlimited lifetime)
- Robust dimensions and superb geometry ensure no case gets left behind
- Rigorous testing by SASS Cowboy Action Shooters, Marlin Enthusiasts / Machinists
- Drop-in part that installs in minutes (comes with one extractor claw/shaft/spring, one punch, one replacement spring if original is lost)
- Marlin 1894, Marlin 1894CB and Marlin 1894CL options (fits all calibers: .218 Bee, .25-20 Winchester, .32-20 Winchester, .32 H&R Magnum,. 327 Federal, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum, .44-40 Winchester, .44 Special, .44 Magnum, .45 Colt)
Check Your Bolt:
* During testing of the extractors, we learned that over the years, Marlin and Remington made various changes to the Marlin 1894's bolt shaft size and vertical position. As such, this required us to design and machine six different versions of our extractor claw - five of which we sell here online - and one made specifically for semi-auto pistol ammo & control feed that we use exclusively in all of our Marlin 1894 pistol caliber, short stroke conversions (.9mm, .10mm, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and .44 RIPSAW).
To determine which Extractor Claw that you will need for your rifle, please remove your bolt and compare it to the bolt photos included above.
In the box: One M/94 Extractor Claw, one extra spring, one specially machined punch.
Availability: During business hours, usually ships in 2-3 days. 1894CB Option #2 & 1894REP models shipping in two weeks.
Weight: 0.06 Ounces
This is what Marlin should have made to start with. Best upgrade I have made to our 3, Marlin 94's. Throws the empties to the 3 o'clock position, in a nice pile. Well worth the price!