Innovation, attention to detail, uncompromising functionality, stunning good looks, and "clover leaf groups" precision put our RPP CloverLeaf Receiver Peep Sights in a class by themselves. Shoot beautifully. Bright fiber optics (left/right of the aperture) paired with an ROPP front fiber optic sight, creates a super fast three-dot sighting system similar to a pistol.
In the Package: All peep sights come with one sight base w/windage screw, one aperture spring w/ elevation screw, two mounting screws, one Allen wrench.
Note: Cloverleaf Ghost aperture spring sight have the four scope-like points and are open .165" and do not work with our screw in peep apertures.
Note: Traditional open/round threaded peep sight aperture spring opening is .165" and comes with one .095" aperture screwed into the threaded hole, additional screw-in .060" AND .125" apertures available on website.
Note: Buckhorn rear sight needs to be flipped down or tapped out to the left to be removed. Rear sight barrel dovetail blank add-on available.
Works great with our Fiber Optic Front Sights for a super fast 3 dot system like a pistol (Super Bright and Robust!)
CLOVERLEAF RECEIVER PEEP SIGHTS KEY FEATURES:
- Available for:
- Marlin 336 30-30 and 35 Rem, Marlin 308, Marlin 338, Marlin 444, Marlin 1894's, Marlin 1895 45-70, Marlin 450M
- Marlin rifles with octagon barrels will need a shorter front sight (.300" or .350")
Henry Big Bores in 30-30, 35 Rem, 410, 45-70, 38-55 caliber rifles (all makes/models have the same receiver /hole spacing)
Henry Pistol Calibers in 327 Federal, 357 Mag/38 Special, 41 Mag, 44 Mag, 45 Long Colt (all makes/models have the same receiver/ hole spacing)
Does not fit onto Long Ranger or Henry 22 rifles
- Works with your factory front sight
- Sleek, low profile, snag-free winged base secures the aperture spring against damage and zero loss while presenting an elegant, dare we say sexy?, profile.
- Low aperture sight height elevations (from .26" in the center of the sight up to .36")
- Clearly marked, scope-like windage and elevation marks make for quick and precise adjustment
- CloverLeaf Ghost aperture option provides an exceptionally large (.165", bright target picture while still allowing for scope-like, precise shot placement.
- One piece aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment, and interchangeability between all bases/rails. Aperture spring assembly options include:
- CloverLeaf Ghost with fiber optics (green or red) aperture spring assembly
- Traditional open / round threaded aperture peep / spring assembly with one .095" screw-in aperture (additional aperture sizes available: .060" and .125")
- Matte blasted top sighting channel greatly reduces reflective light interference.
- Anodized 7075 billet (black or clear) or lacquered brass bar stock bases look great for a lifetime.
WINDAGE: Side-to-side .09" (using set screw)
SIGHT HEIGHT (from receiver base to center of peep): .26" - .36" works with factory front sights (using set screw)
CLOVERLEAF SPRING: .165" ghost opening and 2.3" length tail (rides along the bottom of the base/rail)
BASES Pistol Calibers: 3.31" length
BASES 30-30/308/338/444/45-70/10/22: 3.66" length
What makes these peep sights different? The peep sight has been mired in compromise and this sight looks to stop that.
- Traditional receiver mounted rear peep sights are too tall, forcing you to go on a hunt for a suitable front sight when you'd rather be hunting.
- Delicate aperture stems are exposed to rough handling, come loose / unscrewed during use, and are prone to snagging.
- Elevation and windage adjustments use fiddly double set screws that often vibrate loose.
- Blued steel bases rust and lose their luster.
- And what aperture to choose? A .095" is precise, but worthless in low light hunting conditions. A Ghost ring is fast and bright, but not very useful for precision long shots.
SOME SUGGESTED FRONT SIGHT HEIGHTS
- .350" Sight (Marlin 60, 70, 75, 880/881, 882/883, 995, 336 30-30/35 Rem, 308/338, 44Mag/45 Colt/357Mag, 444, 1895 45-70, 450M)
- .500" Sight (Marlin 1895 45-70 Octagon barrels, 1894C/CL 218 bee, 32-30, 25-20)
- .565" Sight (Henry Big Bores in 30-30, 35 Rem, 410, 45-70, 38-55 caliber rifles (all makes/models have the same receiver /hole spacing; Henry Pistol Calibers in 327 Federal, 357 Mag/38 Special, 41 Mag, 44 Mag, 45 Long Colt (all makes/models have the same receiver/ hole spacing)