The "Comet Brake" is designed to be a slim, flush fit and aggressive rifle brake that works especially well to reduce felt recoil.
This one is made specifically for the new Ruger-made Marlin 1895 45-70 SBL's and Trappers (.762" OD and 11/16 X 24 tpi).
* NOTE: Ruger's new Marlin 1895 barrel has a smaller outer diameter than all other Marlin 1895's which were larger at .800"
- Tough, stress proof stainless steel construction
- Reduces recoil and muzzle flash by at least 25%
- Not a one-size-fits-all (1.65" total length, 1" hangs past barrel when installed)
- Designed for optimal performance and accuracy
- To install, hand tighten and use blue Loctite, no indexing or torque specs
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Henry X 45-70 Recoil Reduction: Ranger Point Precision Comet Brake
Henry X Model 45-70: Can we reduce the recoil for quicker foll...
Ultimate Marlin Dark 336: Ranger Point Precision M-lok Handguard
I went to Ranger Point Precision looking for a trigger and a c...
Best 45-70 Ranger Point Precision. Old school making New School look good.
@madpigcustoms 45-70 THUMPER Version 1, with Ranger Point Pre...
Henry X Model - RPP Quick Takedown Screws and Comet Brake
Hey guys! Today we install the Ranger Point Precision Quick Ta...