Henry Modular, M-LOK Aluminum Pistol Grip Butt Stock
Our new modular aluminum butt stock will be the toughest part that your Marlin is ever likely to wear. It will also add exceptional functionality. Our design goal Modular and Adjustable as well as Practical and Tactical.
The wrist based platform makes it modular, adjustable, and upgradeable. And like every part that we build, it will be backed by Ranger Point's unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service and quality and limited lifetime warranty.
Fits ALL Henry Pistol Grip models: Axe 410; X Series: 30-30, 45-70, 410, 357 mag, 44 mag, 45 colt; Color Case Hardened: 45-70, 30-30; Steel 45-70 and Wildlifes; All Weather: 30-30, 45-70.
- Tough, robust and weatherproof made of 6061 billet aluminum
- Lightweight at only 22 oz with our recoil pad, less than the factory stock; keeps rifle perfectly balanced
- Comparable length-of-pull (LOP) to factory rifles; 1/2" spacers for longer LOP
- Adjustable comb height for scopes vs. traditional sights using four pivot points (adjust, and tighten when set)
- AR-style 6-Position butt plate design with our proprietary DEAD BLOW recoil pad; also works with off the shelf AR pads
- Sling & Accessory attachment options:
- a) Flush cup holes for push button swivel (underside, bottom strut)
- b) GrovTec standard sling swivel stud (installed)
- c) Accessory Panel with sling flush cups and M-LOK slots (works with any Magpul M-LOK accessories on the market)
- d) Holes on upper strut for an even TALLER cheek riser (for AR-optics)
- Option #1: ambidextrous 2 oz M-LOK / FLUSH CUPS accessory panel (+ $20) (great for our 6 or 8 shot cartridge quivers)
- Option #2: 1/2" thick anodized aluminum spacer for those 6.1" or taller for extended length-of-pull LOP (+ $20)
- Option #3: Cheek Riser for tall AR-optic setups
#Snagfreedesign #PracticalTactical #Modular #Adjustable #mlok #truckgun #woodsgun #homedefense
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
This Ain't Your Grandaddy's LeverGun: Marlin 336
The Marlin Dark 336 in 30-30 gets a complete makeover! Link ...
Beautifully Modified Henry X Model
Brian Miller showed up at a recent lever-action training day w...
Custom Henry X 30-30
Hey guys! First off, who can spot the Easter Egg first? Gotta ...
Tactical Henry .45-70 | Modern Day Lever Action
In today’s video we take a look at a Modern Day Lever Action H...
Tactical lever actions are so hot right now. Henry model X + Ranger Point Precision upgrades.
hopefully you caught the tactical lever action bug like i did!...