Innovation, attention to detail, uncompromising functionality, stunning good looks, and "clover leaf groups" precision put our RPP CloverLeaf Receiver Peep Sights in a class by themselves. Shoot beautifully.
In the Package: All peep sights come with one base w/windage screw, one aperture spring w/ elevation screw, two mounting screws, one Allen wrench.
Note: Buckhorn rear sight needs to be flipped down or tapped out to the left to be removed. Rear sight barrel dovetail blank add-on available.
- Available for:Henry Pistol Calibers in 327 Federal, 357 Mag/38 Special, 41 Mag, 44 Mag, 45 Long Colt (all makes/models have the same receiver/ hole spacing)
- Matte blasted top sighting channel greatly reduces reflective light interference
- Lacquered brass bar stock bases look great for a lifetime
- Sleek, low profile, snag-free winged base secures the aperture spring against damage and zero loss while presenting an elegant, dare we say sexy?, profile.
- Two install options: rear of the receiver for traditional setup; flipped around to the front for scout setup.
- Clearly marked, scope-like windage and elevation marks make for quick and precise adjustment using Allen screw
- Bright green fiber optics work with four cloverleaf points or as a three dot sight when paired with front fiber optic sight
- Patent pending one-piece aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment, and interchangeability between all bases
Windage: Side-to-side .009" (using set screw)
Sight Height (from receiver base to center of peep): .26" - .36" works with factory front sights (using set screw)
Cloverleaf Spring Tail length: 2.3" (rides the underneath of the base)
Base Length: 3.31"
PLEASE NOTE: These products are slightly blemished. These parts are not regular inventory but are put in stock whenever we have a part with a slight imperfection.
Blemishes may include:
- Coating inconsistencies
- Flaws in finish
Our blemished products are fully functional, they just didn't meet our high standards. They are a great product at a discounted price for someone who doesn't mind a slight imperfection. We do not accept returns on blemished products.