Ranger Point Precision’s front fiber optic rifle sights utilize intelligent design and quality material to deliver the brightest and most robust sights on the market, while presenting a finer aim point than competing sights. New fiber optic front sights work great with any rear sight including our CloverLeaf rear fiber optic peep receiver sights and Cloverleaf rear fiber optic peep sight with integrated rail.
- Fits all rifles with a 3/8" front sight standard barrel dovetail cut or those with sight ramp bases
- Robust construction--heavy sight posts are CNC machined from bar steel and black nitride coating for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Optic rods have outstanding protection.
- Triangular peaks and .040" fiber optics provide an extra fine aim point for precise shooting.
- Superior fiber optics coupled with advanced design affords a brighter aim point than any other sight on the market. Fast acquisition and true dawn to dusk utility.
- Elegant, sloped design presents an attractive, snag-less profile, while recessed rod ends virtually eliminate the most common cause of optic rod loss.
- Drift installation into the front ⅜” dovetail provides solid security. Some lapping on the bottom may be required for fitting.
- Available in two heights / two dovetail widths:
- .300" and .350” height x 250" width for sight ramp setups
- .500” and .565" height x .420" width for direct to barrel attachment
SOME SUGGESTED FRONT SIGHT HEIGHTS
- .350" Sight (Marlin 39A, 60, 70, 75, 880/881, 882/883, 995, 336 30-30/35 Rem, 308/338, 44 Mag/45 Colt/357 Mag, 444, 1895, 450M)
- .350" Sight (Winchester 94)
- .500" Sight (Marlin 1895 Octagon, 1894C/CL 218 bee, 32-30, 25-20)
- .500" Sight (Winchester 94, Ruger 22)
Henry rifles require the .565" front sights - click here
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - SEE SUPPORT PAGE