Ranger Point Precision’s front fiber optic rifle sights utilize intelligent design and quality material to deliver the brightest and most robust sights on the market, while presenting a finer aim point than competing sights. New fiber optic front sights work great with our receiver mounted peep sights: CloverLeaf fiber optic peep sights and Cloverleaf fiber optic peep sight with integrated rail.
- Fits all rifles with a standard 3/8" front sight dovetail cut into the barrel OR into a sight ramp
- Robust construction - heavy sight posts are CNC machined from bar steel and black nitride coating for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Optic rods have outstanding protection.
- Triangular peaks and .040" fiber optics provide an extra fine aim point for precise shooting.
- Superior fiber optics coupled with advanced design affords a brighter aim point than any other sight on the market. Fast acquisition and true dawn to dusk utility.
- Elegant, sloped design presents an attractive, snag-less profile, while recessed rod ends virtually eliminate the most common cause of optic rod loss.
- Drift installation into the front ⅜” dovetail provides solid security. Some lapping on the bottom may be required for fitting.
- Available in three heights:
- .300" and .350” height x 250" width for sight ramp setups
- .500” height x .420" width for direct to barrel attachment
SOME SUGGESTED FRONT SIGHT HEIGHTS
- .350" Sight (Marlin 39A, 60, 70, 75, 880/881, 882/883, 995, 336 30-30/35 Rem, 308/338, 44 Mag/45 Colt/357 Mag, 444, 1895, 450M)
- .350" Sight (Winchester 94)
- .500" Sight (Marlin 1895 Octagon, 1894C/CL 218 bee, 32-30, 25-20)
- .500" Sight (Winchester 94, Ruger 22)
Henry rifles generally require the taller .565" front sights click here
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - SEE SUPPORT PAGE