The "Comet Brake" is designed to be a slim, flush fit and aggressive rifle brake that works especially well to reduce felt recoil.
Each brake is made to match the exact OD (outer diameter) and the thread pitch (tpi) of the rifle make/model that's listed.
Your rifle MUST be threaded to use this brake.
If you plan to get your rifle threaded by a gunsmith, provide them with the exact specs listed.
- Tough, stress proof steel construction (salt bath black nitride 4140 steel)
- Reduces recoil and muzzle flash by approximately 25%
- Not a one-size-fits-all (1.65" total length, 1" hangs past barrel when installed)
- Designed for optimal performance and accuracy with individual calibers
- Hand tighten and use blue loktite
DEALERS: BULK ORDER OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE WITH NO COATING FOR THOSE THAT CERAKOTE. CONTACT US TO PLACE YOUR ORDER OF 6 OR MORE.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Henry X 45-70 Recoil Reduction: Ranger Point Precision Comet Brake
Henry X Model 45-70: Can we reduce the recoil for quicker foll...
Ultimate Marlin Dark 336: Ranger Point Precision M-lok Handguard
I went to Ranger Point Precision looking for a trigger and a c...
45-70 Old school making New School look good.
@madpigcustoms 45-70 THUMPER. @madpigcustoms @rangerpointprec...