Drop in universal Marlin trigger reduces trigger pull weight, removes flop; broader, flatter trigger face and angle for a more natural and comfortable trigger pull.
Please note that a two piece trigger will still have some forward travel in order to clear the lever.
- Approx 3.5# with factory hammer spring
- Enhanced one-piece aluminum trigger shoe's face is .080" broader, flatter, and mildly serrated for a non-slip, comfortable pull
- Improved trigger face angle for a more natural pull
- Eliminates infamous "Marlin trigger flop"
- Precision cut, black nitrided tool steel sear for lifetime durability
- Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) approved
Marlin 1894 Calibers: .218 Bee, .22 Magnum, .25-20 Winchester, .32-20 Winchester, .32 H&R Magnum, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum, .44-40 Winchester, .44 Special, .44 Magnum, 44 RIPSAW, .45 Colt
Marlin 308, 336, 444, and 1895 Calibers: 30-30, 35 Rem, 308ME, 338ME, 36 RPP, 444, 45-70, 450M
PLEASE NOTE: These products are slightly blemished. These parts are not regular inventory but are put in stock whenever we have a part with a slight imperfection.
Blemishes may include:
- Coating inconsistencies
- Flaws in finish
Our blemished products are fully functional, they just didn't meet our high standards. They are a great product at a discounted price for someone who doesn't mind a slight imperfection. We do not accept returns on blemished products.