This year, we took a hard look at our best selling M-LOK handguards. Goal #1 was to streamline the manufacturing process, in part to better meet demand, and in part to reduce cost. But we wanted a better part at a great price.
The resulting Gen 2 Handguards have the same great aesthetic and robust functionality as our popular Gen 1 parts, but are built from a single, solid billet of aluminum. This allowed for an increase in rigidity, as well as a reduction in weight.
Fits all: Rossi 92 / Citadel Levtac rifles except (not 454 Cassull with the bigger magazine tube)
In the Package: one 13.25" long M-LOK handguard with sling stud, one barrel band & two screws, four set screws.
Take a look at the full list of tweaks and features
- Machined from one piece of solid billet aluminum for increased rigidity and reduced weight;
- Full length 13.25" total length x 1.5" width x " 1.6" height x 7.5 oz length;
- Heavy duty barrel band and screws hardware are provided increasing durability and load bearing capacity while ensuring easy installation (10" from the receiver);
- Four set screws afford rock solid bedding and eliminate lateral shift;
- Even easier DIY installation;
- 24 M-LOK slots and Four Flush Cup holes for push button sling swivels;
- Flat bottom provides increased stability when shooting from a rest, while the slender width, deep finger grooves and rounded lower corners offer comfortable, confident ergos;
- Increased grip on bottom, with leaf voids cut into corner radii;
- Improved compatibility with shortened barrels and suppressors;
- All parts chamfered, deburred, and tumbled to provide a smooth comfortable finish with no cheese grater effect;
- Always made in the USA.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
HOW TO HELP SUPPORT THE CHANNEL: Support us directly on P...
Shooting A 44 Mag Lever In The House?
Restoring my well used and abused Rossi 92 In 44 Magnum. I've ...
Puma R92/ Rossi R92 Ranger point precision install!
I couldn’t find a install vid on the Rossi 92 with a ranger po...