- Fits All Grooved Receiver .22's
- Adjusts to fit any .22 with a receiver groove that measures .300" to .600" wide.
- No drilling, tapping or modifications required.
- Internal micrometer adjustments with positive clicks.
- Lock-screws secure adjustments against accidental change.
- Mounts low but may require a higher than standard front sight.
- Williams FP Receiver Sights have an internal micrometer for a click-at-a-time adjustment and are made from rust-free aluminum.
- The sight is marked with white tick marks for easy adjustments of both windage and elevation.
- Includes 1 aperture, which has an outside diameter of 3/8" and an inside diameter (peep size) of .093".
- The aperture is knurled for easy installation/removal.
- Comes with a durable blue-black anodized finish and weighs only 1-1/2 oz.
- Please note that some rifle receivers may require drilling and tapping for installation. Technical Information Fits grooved receivers from .300 to .600" in width
- Pairing: Williams Fire Sight Bead .375N
NOTE: Ranger Point's recommended rear sight replacement for the Marlin Papoose when our KeyMod handguard is installed (factory rear sight will need to be replaced)
Availability: During normal business hours (Tues - Sat.), usually ships in 1-2 days
Weight: 0.25 LBS
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.