Wide, Open Sight View in Full Light and Low Light (Dusk or Dawn), Scope-Like Reticle Bars for Front Sight Alignment
Better, brighter sight picture and faster target acquisition in full light or low light than Buckhorn Sights, Peep Sights or Ghost Sites.
Most 3/8" dovetail rear sights have been a compromise between large, open apertures, which afford good light throughput at the cost of precision, or smaller peep apertures which afford better precision at the cost of poor light throughput. The Ranger Point 3/8" .375 Dovetail Universal Rear Sight remedies both these issues resulting in faster and more accurate target acquisition.
** Upgrade to the Night Sight option and the reticle bars will come with baked in neon green glow paint (charge with a flashlight for a few seconds, visible day or night, brightest night sight on the market significantly more than tritium)
Ranger Point Universal 3/8" Dovetail Rear Sight
- Made in Texas. Made in USA. Patent Pending.
- 1/2" width x .340" to .450" height (adjustable elevation) x 3.4" length
- CNC machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized black (Lightweight, high strength, rust proof)
- Two steel set screws.
- Fits standard 3/8” dovetail.
- The brightest, clearest sight picture with a wide oval shaped aperture for good light throughput and scope-like view "reticle bars" to align with your front sight
- Elevation adjustable "on the fly" from .340 to .450 height without the need of punches or hammers
Patent Pending Front / Rear Sight System
* Paired with one of our triangular 3/8 Dovetail Front Sights, the target acquisition sight set system is the fastest on the market. .235" H x .25" W, .300" H x .25" W, .365" H x .25" W, .410" H x .25" W, .535"H x .25" W
I finally had a chance to try out the Universal 3/8" Dovetail Rear and Front Sights. In my case, the front sight was "just what the doctor ordered" for my Henry Big Boy Steel in 357/38 spcl. The rifle shoots far to the right with the factory sights. There was no way I could drift the front sight in the dovetail to get a proper windage setting. With the RPP sight, I was able to easily move the front sight to the extreme right position needed to get POI centered. Wow! A front sight I can easily adjust! Whodathunk? Now to the rear sight. I am a big fan of the Ghost Ring Sight so I was really surprised to find I like the RPP rear sight even better! For me, target acquisition is quicker than the ghost ring - and that's saying a lot! For some reason the open top on the RPP sight makes the aiming more intuitive for me. And, the simple elevation adjustment is both quick and precise. The RPP Universal 3/8" Dovetail Rear and Front Sights rate five stars in my book. 5-stars.png