Integrated Rear Backup Sight. Won't get in the way of your mounted optic. Scope-like reticles and a bright, clear sight picture for fast target acquisition and accuracy.
Built for Henry Repeating Arms (30-30, 45-70, .410, Big Boy) and Marlin Firearms (1894, 336, 308, 338, 1895, 444)
Meticulously designed to offer:
- The brightest, clearest sight picture with a wide oval shaped aperture and scope like reticles for good light throughput
- Flush mounts onto the front of the rail (won't get in the way of your scope)
- Multi-Step Elevator .340 to .450 height adjustable "on the fly" by sliding it up and down on the rail
- Machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized black (strong as steel and does not rust).
- Night Sight upgrade ($10) white in the day / neon green day/night; charges with a flashlight, stays charged for hours, brighter and more visible than tritium or a fiber optic
Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Rails and Sights - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
The strongest picatinny scope mount optics rails and specifically designed for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms lever-action rifles. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mount rails offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
- Unbeatable Rhino toughness and repeatability
- Compatible with most picatinny and weaver rings and dovetail mounted sights
- Low height of .35" and come in two lengths 5" receiver flush and 6" a bit longer
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- Contoured bottom and 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
Included in the box: One rear backup sight, one scope mount base, four T15 Torx screws, and one Torx star screwdriver bit
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.