MADE IN THE USA. MADE IN TEXAS.
Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Rails and Sights - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
The strongest picatinny scope mount optics rails specifically designed for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms lever-action rifles. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mount rails offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
- Unbeatable Rhino toughness and repeatability
- Compatible with most picatinny and weaver rings
- Compatible with dovetail mounted sights
- Lowest heights of any one piece mount (.35" Rhino, .27" Rhino Low Profile LP)
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- Corrosion resistant, mil-spec, non-reflective finish wont interfere with sighting in any conditions
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
- Contoured bottom provides unshakeable stability on slightly domed Marlin receivers
- Twice the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
Additionally, the Rhino rails are part of our patent-pending, integrated backup sights system (day and night sights). The rear sight (windage adjustable) flush mounts onto the front of the scope mount rail (won't get in the way of the scope) and the triangular front sight (elevation adjustable, quickly estimate secondary holdover for on-the-fly secondary aim point from 100 to 200 to 300 yards and more) and dovetails into the factory ramp.