Made in Texas. Made in USA. Patent Pending.
Ranger Point 3/8 Dovetail Front Sights for rifles are strong, stable, and designed for fast target acquisition.
- Fits in standard 3/8 .375 dovetail on barrel or rifle's factory ramp (recommend one drop of loctite)
- CNC machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized black (as strong as steel but does not rust)
- Triangular sight shape allows for easy target acquisition
- Day sight option orange inlaid coating / Night Sight option baked in neon glow paint (charge with a flashlight for a few seconds, visible day or night, brightest night sights on the market significantly more than tritium)
- Horizontal elevation notches act as "secondary aim notches" for on the fly shooting from 100 yds to 200, 300...
- Windage adjustable without punches or hammers
- Package includes: Front sight (.25" width .235" height), Allen wrench, set screw
Choosing the right front sight height. Rear Sight Elevation. Front Sight Windage. Primary and Secondary aim points.
What size front sight do you need? How does elevation work on the rear sight or windage on the front sight? How do I set a primary or secondary aim point? Everything that you need to know here.
Patent Pending Front / Rear Sight System
Our front sights are some of the best on the market to pair with any rear sight. Pair them with one of our rear sights and the complete sighting system totally blows away the competition. We offer our rear sights in two options: Integrated Backup Rear Sight (flush mounts onto front of a RHINO scope mount rail) and our Universal 3/8 Dovetail Rear Sight. Our Rear Sights have been meticulously designed to offer the brightest, clearest sight picture with a wide oval shaped aperture for good light throughput. You get the most precise aiming point, by utilizing our rear sights' reticle bars that align with the top of the triangular front sight for the primary aiming point and secondary horizontal aim notches for "on the fly" shooting at greater distances.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.