Integrated Rear Backup Sight. Won't get in the way of your mounted optic. Scope-like reticles and a bright, clear sight picture for fast target acquisition and accuracy.
Built for Henry Repeating Arms (30-30, 45-70, .410, Big Boy) and Marlin Firearms (1894, 336, 308, 338, 1895, 444); works with our Rhino Picatinny Scope Mount rails
Meticulously designed to offer:
- The brightest, clearest sight picture with a wide oval shaped aperture and scope like reticles for good light throughput
- Flush mounts onto the front of the rail (won't get in the way of your scope)
- Multi-Step Elevator .340 to .450 height adjustable "on the fly" by sliding it up and down on the rail
- Machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized black (strong as steel and does not rust).
- Night Sight upgrade ($10) white in the day / neon green day/night; charges with a flashlight, stays charged for hours, brighter and more visible than tritium or a fiber optic
Integrated Backup Rear Sight flush mounts onto the front of a RHINO scope mount rail for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms rifles (won't get in the way of a mounted scope)
Choosing the right front sight height. Rear Sight Elevation. Front Sight Windage. Primary and Secondary aim points.
What size front sight do you need? How does elevation work on the rear sight or windage on the front sight? How do I set a primary or secondary aim point? Everything that you need to know here.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.