Integrated Rear Backup Sight. Won't get in the way of your mounted optic. Scope-like reticles and a bright, clear sight picture for fast target acquisition and accuracy.
Built for Henry Repeating Arms (30-30, 45-70, .410, Big Boy) and Marlin Firearms (1894, 336, 308, 338, 1895, 444); works with our Rhino Picatinny Scope Mount rails
Meticulously designed to offer:
- The brightest, clearest sight picture with a wide oval shaped aperture and scope like reticles for good light throughput
- Flush mounts onto the front of the rail (won't get in the way of your scope)
- Multi-Step Elevator .340 to .450 height adjustable "on the fly" by sliding it up and down on the rail
- Machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized black (strong as steel and does not rust).
- Night Sight upgrade ($10) white in the day / neon green day/night; charges with a flashlight, stays charged for hours, brighter and more visible than tritium or a fiber optic
Integrated Backup Rear Sight flush mounts onto the front of a RHINO scope mount rail for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms rifles (won't get in the way of a mounted scope)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.